Friday, March 12, 2010
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
In Part 1, we explored the first aspect of Alchemy, “Changing the frequency of thought”, noting that alchemy is a way of life, not just the application of [...]
Often we need to convert images from one format to another to either retain quality or to reduce size or for some other reasons. Converting images format is not simple as changing file extension, for that you need to open image in photo editor like Microsoft Paint or Photoshop and then use “save as” option to save it different format.
However if you need to convert format of hundreds of images then above procedure could be tame consuming and not feasible solution. Here is excellent freeware tool ImageFormat1 which lets you batch/bulk convert images format.
You can add multiple images in one shot and instantly convert to following format in one click,
.bmp, .jpg, .ico, .gif, .png, .tiff, .wmf, .emf
- Create Thumbnails of Images & Pictures with Yet Another Thumbnail Creator
- Convert PDF to TXT Files with Zilla PDF to TXT Converter
- Batch Convert bmp to png Images with Transparency using TransperentPNG
- How to Open UIF Files and Convert UIF to ISO on Windows, Mac & Linux
- Convert Excel to XML Files with toXML
However, I feel that this is one of those very important moments and that this WILL have a major impact on not only your health, but the health of everyone on the planet.
Post from: Shawn King. Tips and Thoughts From Your Wellness Coach
Why You Need To Learn About Miracle Mineral Solution -MMS