Often we need to convert images from one format to another to either retain quality or to reduce size or for some other reasons. Converting images format is not simple as changing file extension, for that you need to open image in photo editor like Microsoft Paint or Photoshop and then use “save as” option to save it different format.
However if you need to convert format of hundreds of images then above procedure could be tame consuming and not feasible solution. Here is excellent freeware tool ImageFormat1 which lets you batch/bulk convert images format.
You can add multiple images in one shot and instantly convert to following format in one click,
.bmp, .jpg, .ico, .gif, .png, .tiff, .wmf, .emf
- Create Thumbnails of Images & Pictures with Yet Another Thumbnail Creator
- Convert PDF to TXT Files with Zilla PDF to TXT Converter
- Batch Convert bmp to png Images with Transparency using TransperentPNG
- How to Open UIF Files and Convert UIF to ISO on Windows, Mac & Linux
- Convert Excel to XML Files with toXML